Hurst Podiatry Blog

Do I need a referral to see a podiatrist for foot orthotics?


If you think you could benefit from orthotic shoe inserts, whether it’s to treat discomfort or foot pain, all you need to do is make an appointment to see us at one of our clinics in Healesville, Croydon, Kilsyth and Mooroolbark in Melbourne.

Our podiatrists prescribe orthotics after assessing your foot structure and foot function and discerning whether this is the right treatment option for you.

Recent Blog Posts

How long will a muscle tendinopathy take to get better?

This varies depending on its severity and location some tendons have better blood flow than other which can contribute to…

View Post

How long will it take to get better from Plantar Fasciitis?

More than most lower limb injuries plantar fasciitis can vary in how long it takes to recover from. In some…

View Post

How do I know if I have Plantar Fasciitis?

The most common symptoms for plantar fasciitis are pain in the arch and the heel typically after periods of non-weight…

View Post